First comes freshly scrubbed lips then comes a moisturizing lip balm. I have made a diy lip balm before here (https://tlgemsandmixes.com/2014/11/27/olive-rose-lip-balm/), However this particular one was inspired by this (http://doterrablog.com/diy-essential-lip-balm/) post I read, I liked the use of the tubes and I wanted something that felt a little softer and looked more pretty, so this is my version of events. I hope you like!.
This is a sort of diy that you can make with friends and everyone can add their own flavors and personal touch. It is so simple and so much fun.
Cocoa Butter 20g
Coconut Oil 10g
Almond Oil 5g
Rose Essential Oil
Vitamin E 2 to 3 drops
- Crush your dried strawberry or just break into smaller chunks
- Melt your beeswax(double boiler or microwave), remove from heat and add the cocoa butter and coconut oil and allow the heat from the wax melt the them. I added my crushed berries to the wax and butter before melting.
- Add your essential oil or oils
- Mix well together and pour. Pouring can be a little messy so cover your counter top with kitchen towel to make cleaning easier.
- Allow to cool and your lip balm is ready to use.
Thank you for reading, please share and leave a comment down below.