I don’t know how I got this idea of a skin cookie, but this is it, it is so yummy and the smell of chocolate and roses will fill your senses.Anyway don’t let me bore you with some long story, here is the recipe, try it and enjoy!.
Raw unrefined cocoa butter 518g
Raw unrefined shea butter 102g
Dried red rose petals
- Just like you want to bake a cookie, line an oven tray or a flat plate with a paper liner and put aside.
- Put your cocoa butter and beeswax in a pan of double boiler or you can just melt in the microwave.
- When it is all melted, put the Shea butter in, the heat of the melted cocoa butter and beeswax will melt the Shea butter. (You can actually stop here and pour this is a cupcake mold to make a lotion bar).
- Put all the liquid in the freezer until it is semi solid,then take it out and start whipping with a hand mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Put it back in for another 10mins and whip more but not too much because you don’t want it too fluffy.
- Then just like butter cream icing scoop the whipped butter in a piping bag and with a nozzle of your choice start piping the whipped butter onto your already prepared tray or plate. This does not have to be prefect at all.
- When it’s all done,sprinkle your red rose petals on it and put in the freezer.
- Take it out and you are ready to use your skin cookie.